Low-volume production means producing up to 100,000 identical parts of consistent quality. It allows you to produce custom products for end-use purposes quickly and cost-effectively. This is why it is widely used by product designers and engineers looking to save money and time when testing new designs, as it helps eliminate the costs associated with tooling development. This also makes it ideal for companies that are either looking to introduce new products or require more time to perfect their designs, as it allows flexibility without requiring a high upfront investment.
The only way to realize the benefits of low-volume production is to partner with a competent and reliable company specializing in it. Look for a seasoned rapid prototyping and manufacturing company with a proven track record of delivering high-quality prototypes and end-use parts through services like CNC machining, injection molding, 3D printing, vacuum casting, die-casting, and sheet metal manufacturing.
Quick and cost-effective solutions
Product development and innovation are part of the fast-paced and competitive world of manufacturing. With the need to hasten your time to market, you need a dependable partner that can deliver all the affordable, accurate, and fast solutions for low-volume production. Here is a quick overview of the services you can expect from them:
- CNC machining – Repeatable and fast for low-volume manufacturing while delivering on high tolerance and precise specifications.
- 3D printing – Flexible and fast manufacturing solutions using proven technologies like stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS), direct metal laser sintering (DMLS), fused deposition modeling (FDM), and multi-jet fusion (MJF).
- Vacuum casting – Produce self-colored production-grade parts from a massive range of materials at a lower cost.
- Rapid injection molding – Create parts fast from production-grade materials with a lower upfront investment.
- Die-casting – Build large and more complex metal parts at a lower cost, with precision post-processing and finishing options.
- Sheet metal – A cost-efficient, scalable, one-stop low-volume production solution for making durable metal parts for communications and medical products, enclosures, and housings, with custom finishes.
Which solution is for you?
If you’re unsure which manufacturing solution suits your project, hire a reputable provider of low-volume production services for a free review. They could provide design tips and recommendations that can help keep costs down and ensure fast and efficient production.